It’s now October and we are nearing the end for this year’s annual training and assessment. If you have not already completed it, here is everything you need to know:
How it Works –
- Decide on how to do your training
- Take a minimum of 3 hours training each year (16 hours in the rolling 5-year period
- Keep a record of your training
- Book and take your annual assessment
- Record your results
If you don’t complete your training and assessment between 1 April and 31 March every year, you can LOSE your MOT tester status!
Call us on 0345 459 0231 or email email@example.com to book your course or find out more!
For classes 1 & 2 (Group A – motorcycles):
- Body and structure (including security)
- Assessment of and tyres and wheels
For classes 4 & 7 (Group B – cars and other vehicles) assessment of tyres and wheels:
- Corrosion assessment (includes assessment of brake pipes)
For further information on how the MOT annual training and assessment works Read this guidance