Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Maintain, service and repair hybrid and electric vehicles
The Service and Repair of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles accreditation recognises the equivalent of Level 3 knowledge and skills for technicians who do not hold a formal qualification.
This is a 2 day course that s designed to offer experienced technicians all aspects of hybrid and electric vehicle systems from operations to diagnostics including safe working practices when servicing and repairing.
There are no formal entry requirements for entry on to the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Course. However you should have experience of vehicle electrics and engine systems.
Subjects for assessment include:
- Safety Practices for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Electrically propelled vehicles and the terminology associated with them
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicles components and their function(s)
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle electrical circuits
- Rectify Hybrid and Electric Vehicle faults using technical information