Units covered in this qualification include:
- Safe working practices in the test centre
- Working relationships within the test centre
- Managing professional developments as an MOT Tester
- Carrying out pre-test checks for a statutory periodic roadworthiness test
- Carrying out a statutory periodic roadworthiness test
Once you have passed the final stage of your MOT Tester Training, the VT8 practical observation, you will be a qualified tester.
This course is delivered over 3 days – which includes 24 hours learning and a minimum 8 hours practical training. There is additional online learning to complete prior to attendance which is another 8 hours of learning.