Matters of Testing Blog
Published by DVSA
- MOT services we’re working on: 9 January 2019 - 9th January 2019
In his latest update, Neil Barlow explains what the MOT service team has been working on.
- The MOT nightmares before Christmas 2 - 24th December 2018
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. The sound of sleigh bells could put even Ebeneezer Scrooge in the Christmas spirit - but the only bells some MOT testers heard this year were alarm bell [...]
- Black Friday Blues - 23rd November 2018
Today is Black Friday, but there are no great deals before Christmas here.
- What we’re doing to improve the quality of MOT testing - 12th November 2018
Every year, MOT testers do over 30 million MOT tests across Great Britain. We all have a part to play in maintaining and improving the standards of those tests - whether it’s DVSA, MOT managers, [...]
- Halloween horror stories 2: dawn of the defects - 31st October 2018
These are just some of the amazing MOT fails you've sent in to us in the last few weeks. Read and be amazed!
- Improving MOT testing service security - 23rd October 2018
Keeping data about you and the area you work secure is a big priority for us and we want to reduce the risk of fraud.
- MOT services we're working on: 10 September 2018 - 10th September 2018
In his latest update, Neil Barlow explains more about the security improvements we're making, how the new garage risk ratings will work and changes that are being made to the MOT manual.
- Doing your MOT training and assessment on time - 31st July 2018
The second year of annual MOT training and assessment (2017 to 2018) closed in March, and it’s great to see most of you completed it and recorded your results in time.
- MOT services we’re working on: 6 July 2018 - 6th July 2018
In his latest update, Neil Barlow explains what the MOT service team have been working on, including improvements to the MOT system since the changes on 20 May and a new way of risk rating garages.
- How the new MOT defect categories will work - 20th April 2018
With 1 month to go until the MOT changes on 20 May 2018, Neil Barlow explains how the new MOT defect categories will work.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin