Matters of Testing Blog
Published by DVSA
- A closer look at MOT risk rating - 14th June 2019
Chris Price explains more about the risk rating of garages and testers, and what this means for you. He also looks at future developments of the tool.
- May MOT horror stories - 22nd May 2019
More MOT horrors from testers around the country.
- Making it easier for motorists to replace a lost MOT certificate - 8th May 2019
We’re introducing a service for motorists to print their own lost or damaged MOT certificates. Find out how the change affects MOT testers.
- Spring MOT horror stories - 3rd April 2019
Welcome to another batch of horrors discovered by MOT testers around the country.
- MOT services we’re working on: 9 January 2019 - 9th January 2019
In his latest update, Neil Barlow explains what the MOT service team has been working on.
- The MOT nightmares before Christmas 2 - 24th December 2018
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. The sound of sleigh bells could put even Ebeneezer Scrooge in the Christmas spirit - but the only bells some MOT testers heard this year were alarm bell [...]
- Black Friday MOT blues - 23rd November 2018
Today is Black Friday, but there are no great deals before Christmas here.
- What we’re doing to improve the quality of MOT testing - 12th November 2018
Every year, MOT testers do over 30 million MOT tests across Great Britain. We all have a part to play in maintaining and improving the standards of those tests - whether it’s DVSA, MOT managers, [...]
- Halloween horror stories 2: dawn of the defects - 31st October 2018
These are just some of the amazing MOT fails you've sent in to us in the last few weeks. Read and be amazed!
- Improving MOT testing service security - 23rd October 2018
Keeping data about you and the area you work secure is a big priority for us and we want to reduce the risk of fraud.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin