Award in MOT Test Centre Management
The MOT Manager Training will develop the skills to manage a VTS
The ABC Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management has been developed in collaboration with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency DVSA to give learners the knowledge and skills required to manage MOT Vehicle Test Centres.
This qualification will be run over 2 days’ face to face teaching and a pre course study element online.
There are no eligibility requirements for those who wish to undertake the Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management.
The MOT Manager Training qualification will be of interest to those individuals wishing to set up an MOT testing Station, or who may already be a MOT Tester and wish to advance their career further.
- Components within the qualification cover:
- Understand how to manage the legislative and compliance requirements of a Vehicle Test Centre
- Know how to deal with customer service problems within a Vehicle Test Centre
- Understand how to develop and supervise staff within a Vehicle Test Centre
- Understand Vehicle Test Centre Systems and Quality Audits