MOT Quality Control
Learn how to carry out quality control checks
This one day training course will equip testers, authorised examiners or site managers with the skills to carry out quality control checks, implement a company wide quality control system, maintain quality control records and carry out your own site visits.
If you require an external assessment of the standards of your QC, you can book our 1 day consultancy service to be assessed and coached to the current MOT standards and procedures.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, but you do need to have experience of MOT testing ideally in an authorised examiner, quality controller, nominated tester or site manager role.
- Subjects covered include:
- Quality control requirements and types
- QC paperwork/ online systems
- Carrying out and recording a QC observation
- MOT disciplinary point scoring
- Performance review of testers – Analysing test logs and TQI
- Dealing with poor performance and non-compliance
If DVSA identify any problems during a site visit or disciplinary investigation, implementing the systems you learn on the MOT Quality Control Course will help reduce the risk of severe enforcement action.