MOT Quality Management
Carry out internal site audits & manage administration
This 2-day training course will cover what your quality assurance and policies are, how to implement a quality assurance system and carry out your own internal site audits based on DVSA site assessment criteria.
It is a requirement by the DVSA to have a good quality management system in place, regular quality control checks carried out to a suitable standard and a robust MOT administration system.
While there are no formal entry requirements for this course, you do need to have experience of MOT Testing, ideally in an authorised examiner, quality controller, tester or site manager role.
It is designed for current site managers or AE’s/AEDM’s who would like a practical course oriented towards managing a test station and keep it in line with all of DVSA’s requirements including the latest on quality and site assessment criteria.
- This course will cover:
- New site assessment criteria and carrying out a site audit
- RAG rating for sites and testers
- DVSA guidance on best practice procedures
- Paperwork, policies, management procedures and systems
- MOT equipment management and calibration records
- CPD, Special Notices, Annual Training and Annual Exam paperwork
- Safety records
- MOT test management records
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control records management
- MOT Quality Control procedures
- MOT Test Logs and Tester Quality Information analysis
- Customer feedback and DVSA communications paperwork